Sunday, October 31, 2004

God will make a way..!

just came back from lunch with my church friends...had a gr8 time sharing..n get 2 know my brothers n sisters more n more...im soooooo touched that they kept my in their prayers though im not attending oikos for the moment...gotta wait for o's to finished b4 i return 2 'em..
had an awesome awesome time worshipping God today...we sang n we danced..its so uplifting...n God really spoke to me during the altar call and when we sang 'God Will Make A Way'..the lyrics meant soooo much to me..
God will make a way where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength
For each new day
He will make a way
He will make a way
By a roadway
In the wilderness
He'll lead me
And rivers in the desert will I see
Heaven and earth will fade
But his word will still remain
He will do something new today
yup, no matter how sticky or how tough our situation may be, our Father will provide a way out for us..He'll make a way..!Trust in Him..!

No comments: