Wednesday, October 13, 2004

graduation..!

Wow..!! u know..we had our graduation ceremony today..i really felt like crying when i hugged mrs danial and receiving my cert...but im the master of ceremony(MC)..so i told myself i gotta be professional..i cant drop a tear...after the ceremony i took photo with many teachers...photos will served as memories...
thank you Father for giving me this last chance to host an event in JYSS...
and thank You also for guiding me to do my best...thank you Lord, thank you Jesus..
i guess i'll miss my teachers..all of em..even some who did not really taught me for long...
JYSS rawks...i really had a good time in Jyss...also i gotta thank some teachers for the good testimonials all of you gave...thanks a million..!will not forget u all...sob sob...

No comments: