Sunday, October 17, 2004

uplifting day!

today went for church service..it was gr8..!we worshipped and sang praises unto our Father...we danced too..!it was uplifting..!it was spirit-lifting..n we all love it..!
O Father, how we love You..!
after service we went for lunch..had a very good time edifying each other..all my brothers and sisters in Christ really taught me alot and thanks sooooo much for the encouragement..

i can sense his care..his care for me...he's always asking me am i ok...he seems to know that im having probs..he always know that im moody or something is troubling me..i like him being so sensitive to me...
but whatever..he's just a big brother...yea..

tomorrow is science prac..sort of prepared already...just commit everything to God...i trust that He'll help me when i try my best and when i have faith in Him...
the o levels is 2 weeks away...prepared already..but not fully prepared..i mean who would think they are fully prepared rite...so muz continue to work hard and trust in God to guide me and take care of me...i really love You, Lord.

guess dats all...hmmm...yea..so buh-bye..!

No comments: