Wednesday, October 06, 2004

silly is the word...

hmmm..now at school's comp lab...so boring ar.so decided to blog smth...
yesterday went for night consultation in school...was gr8..i mean i got the help i want and i could stay away from my bed, comp and tv...hahaz..temptations...
sigh...he never msg me one lehz...but dunno why i still like him so much...silly right..?
but i can't help it...its just like this...i like the way he talk to me face to face...just like his gentle tone..so sweet and simple...and his nervous laugh...hahaz..silly me...
cant help it...who cares..?i like him..hahaz...

busy in school...revision takes up alot of my time...
but its good...keep my mind occupied...hahaz.....
alvin kor, one word of advice--faithful 2 Da sao.. k..?
heez..guess i gotta go...if not teacher scold scold.hahaz.. buh-bye..!

No comments: