Thursday, October 07, 2004

stressed out!!

i feel so stressed out...im really trying my best to study and to work hard...but why is it that everyone seems to think that im not giving my best..?everybody has high expectations on me...especially my parents and my brother...though my parents say they dont really give a heck bout results..but i know in their hearts they do care, and they care alot bout it...i know they do expect alot...im really trying hard...
the o levels are coming...24 more days...a lil nervous...
hey im the emcee for my graduation day..hosting along with Hidahyani...don know whether spelled correctly not...heez..but the thing is mr silva havenot given us the script yet...so slow ar...hahaz...
graduation day~reminds me of leaving JYSS..how time flies...the scenes of my sec1 yrs are still fresh in my mind..like yesterday was sec1..hahaz..4yrs..4 fruitful yrs have passed...teachers,principal,friends,seniors,juniors and all the events i've hosted...fruitful indeed..
guess i gtg..go take a nap..then wake up and study some more..heez..buh-bye..!

No comments: