Monday, October 11, 2004

regrets..?

today skip sch..cos very tired ma...
yesterday had a good time, going to church service...yung chuan is the worship leader and emily is one of the female vocalist...emily..! U did a gr8 job manz..! yung chuan, ur as good as ever..
yesterday we went for lunch..was gr8 too...enjoyed fellowshipping wif my frens...
guess i'll miss my oikos members very very very extremely much when i cant join them for oikos(until my o levels are over)...

dint have a good rest yesterday..u noe why..?cos he's still in my mind..0wiz in my mind...like him, miss him, think bout him day n night...how to have a good rest..?sigh...silly huh...yea i think so too..but i don have a solution..u have..?

whatever..!i hope i could just forget him like how i forget to eat my medicine...hahaz..

No comments: