Monday, October 25, 2004

felt better..

yesterday i went for sunday service..it was refreshing...and i had a gr8 time worshipping and praising God..
after the service we went to parkway parade's pastamania for lunch..talked quite alot..
felt stressed that o levels are coming..alot of pressure..known pressure and unknown ones too..
talked to my oikos members and i prayed..felt better..but went home i still cried my eyes out when i quarrelled with my bro over my studies stuff...
until i talked to jae..i seriously felt like a load off my mind..well jae, thanks a million ok..had a gr8 time talking 2 u..u might not want to burden me with ur probs but i just want u to know that if u really need sm1 to talk or smthg, im here alrite..cos ur my bro cum fren..and also know that the good Lord helps..He will never leave us alone..never..

No comments: