Saturday, October 02, 2004

feverish..

yesterday was feeling very terrible..went to see my doc in the afternoon...he diagnosed me with...................sore throat, runny nose and fever...then went back home, thought im feeling better already so insisted in going to Oikos...but when i reached home after that, had a high fever...BUT praise the Lord..! He took care of me and healed me..now feeling better already..jus a little irritation in the throat now..
yesterday i brought my bro to oikos...finally he agreed to go..!i really thank the Lord for bringing my bro back to His embrace..!tho im ill, im happy in my heart...cos of sooooo many good things have happen to me...and i oso wanna thank God for giving me Alvin korkor...a very kind and caring and crappy korkor...n very supportive too..Alvin kor---thanx a million for your support manz...heez..
k la..gotta go study liao...buh bye..!

No comments: