Friday, October 15, 2004

thanks mr Ong..!

ok..yesterday i skipped school...i mean it's after our graduation day, can't we like take a rest from studies..?jus one day...and my teacher's mad at us...ok but it's not only me who skipped..it's 27 out of 38...fine..i know she's pissed..!oh manz..feeling exhausted today...very...we took lotsa photos...photos served as memories..one day i'll look back at our photos and say,"hEy!that's me!" or "hEy!that's how mr.Ong look 10yrs ago!" hahaz..good good...

by the way, mr Ong, thanks a whole bunch for the small talk today...i guess what u said knocked some sense into me...i mean i shld spare a thought for him and me...it's not only us but it also concerns everyone...rite..?yep i guess i get what u mean...and i think what u said is quite wise...ok,don ur head swell..! hahaz..
seriously,it was wise and useful..so thanks ar...hee..

yep so i think that's all...see ya..!buh-bye...

No comments: