Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Social paper today..! o's started..!

woah..just came back from sch..finished my social studies paper...u know i didn't really prepare much for this paper yet when i write, it just flow out so smoothly....i mean, it maybe vague but it just came..u know..
b4 the exam, i was feeling terrible..i dunno why..but i prayed, i asked God for His peace to set upon me and that i told Him i know that He'll be with me n never leave me..i totally put my trust in Him...n u know what..?i felt better after the prayer..soooooo much better...after the exams i called alvin kor and yung chuan..to tell 'em bout the exam..tmr's English paper 1 & 2...a lil' worried bout my summary...
just wanna tell every1 im ok & the Lord has been xtremely good 2 me..n don worry i'll try my best in the o's and i have faith that the Lord will help me...He's a good God, u know..
yep so gotta go study..

P.S. I LOVE YOU, LORD..!

No comments: