Wednesday, November 03, 2004

English paper 1&2

today did my English paper 1 & 2..it was quite alrite..i mean i know i tried my best..so i have nth 2 worry bout..even if the results are really bad, @ least i won't regret my whole life on why didn't i work hard right..
after my papers i just kept laughing..when talking 2 alvin over the phone & chatting with my friends..i just kept laughing..i dunno why...hahaz..i guess i sort of like this o levels..it's so new 2 me..so strange yet so fresh..
but i certainly have 2 give thanks 2 the Lord & praise Him..He's always there with me..n He give me peace in my heart..He gave me joy 2...i dunno why but in some corner of my heart, there's joy..i can feel it & i thank Him 4 that..
tmr i'll be taking 3 papers--math p1, Lit p1&2..a lil nervous bout math, my math was never very good..i just hope i could pass..
yep so that's all 4 today..gotta study..cant wait 4 tmr 2 be over..cos i'll have a 4 days break..hahaz..& cant wait for sunday either..hahaz..miss my oikos members..hahaz..

No comments: