Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Finally Over..!

whew..!jus came back from movie-watching..watch [SHUTTER]..it was scary manz..creepy actually...the ghost was full of hatred..screamed my head off when i was watching the movie..& the ending is the most original one of all endings..it's gr8 manz...u guys must go watch..it's A MUST!!!!!! hahaz..my imagination is running wild now..cant stop scaring myself..hahaz..

FINALLY..!! i finish my o levels!!! freedom returns to my embrace!!! hahaz..yay..!now got time 2 do wad i wan..so many thgs i wanna do..!
1) get a job.
2) serve the Lord
3) save money
4) write poems & more poems!!!
5) go oikos, go church & enjoy the fellowship with my brothers & sisters in Christ!!!
6) slim down alot..!no reasons 2 be fat anymore..!
7) ENJOY LIFE!!!!

cool..!now im free like a bird..!cant hide or supressed this joy that's in me..!u know, the Lord has been good to me..He has seen me through this exam period..how true it is when they say the Father will never leave you..He never leave me..He stood by me & love me sooooooo much...His love is up to the brim...overflowing in fact..so i must share this love with others also, right..?but first i wanna tell Him, Father, I LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments: