Monday, November 08, 2004

it's been a long time..

it's been like eons since i last blog..hahaz..nowadays busy with my o levels...how i hope the o's end asap...
sigh...this morning when i was semi awake i had such a terrible dream, i dreamt that i was late for literature paper2.. & i was left with 15 mins 2 do my paper..so i just stare at the qns paper & those foolscape papers..den the examiner: mrs danial--look at me, shake her head & collect my paper. i burst out in tears & ran to the toilet..can't stop crying...den when i came back frm the toilet, i sat for my literature paper 1, but guess what i got on my desk..?graph papers instead of foolscape papers..so i called for mrs danial & asked her for foolscape paper..she said loftily,"i don't have" Then i woke up..then i realised i had my literature papers last thursday..hahaz..silly me eh..but it was terrifying ok...
cant wait for o's to end..then i could have all the fun i want b4 i start working...hahaz...
seriously i have to say that God has been good 2 me..He gave me much peace..i mean i do not fret when im doing my papers..so i could think & im not afraid...praise be to the Lord...He's a good God...i love Him soooooo much...
hey Jae, got smthg 2 pass 2 u tmr..i think i'll leave it on your desk k..
yep so that's all..see ya..!

No comments: