Wednesday, November 03, 2004

LOVE..

we cry 'Glory 2 the King!' Praise be 2 Jesus Christ, the Lord of my life!
i really love Him, & i know He love me 2..just like wad Jae said, i think He is much much more impt 2 me than any1 else..guys, studies, family & friends seem soooo much smaller compared 2 Him..i think He is the 1 im running after, nothing else no1 else but Him..im hated, outcast because im running after Him but i couldn't care! i couldn't care anymore!! i want Him, only Him & all of Him..!

what brings me 2 Him?what brings Him 2 me? Love.
what makes Him go 2 the cross so willingly? Love.
what makes the Father give His son? Love.
what makes me run after Him? Love.
why is it that love make me run after Him? Because He 1st Loved me.

Now abideth faith, hope & love, these three; but the greatest of all is Love.

No comments: