Sunday, January 06, 2008

You know, sometimes it's just inevitable that people talk about you.
Just like what Blaire says, "If you choose to be in this circle, people will talk. And you gotta decide whether all these, are worth it."
I guess, that's exactly what's happening to my friends and I.
I mean, whether at workplace or school or just a basic social circle, people talk.
And sometimes, not everything is nice.
So, my advice to my good brother Nic, who's now at China dealing with people and examinations, just live up to your role.
If people says you're a bitch, then bitch it back.
Just like some people have the impression of me being a vixen, I've tried explaining and taking on "the-girl-next-door" kinda look. But sometimes, people just don't want to listen or believe. So there's nothing much I could do right? Yups, nothing I could do so might as well just let them continue with that impression of me.
At least that's something huh.
Hahaha.
Well, 'Nic, don't worry alright, you still have me and Art and Lou and Zac. We love you.
=)
And I know that you love me too, darling.
*muacks-

No comments: