Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I woke up yesterday morning with a scratchy throat and big bad flu.
Immediately I knew I really got to sacrifice my private tuition to catch some extra rest.
So, I called Yang's mom and told her I could only tutor Yang next Monday. I guess she was shocked 'cause my voice was totally different, my vocals turned astray. Bad vocals.
But, yeah, got some rest in the afternoon after a hearty meal of beef bolognese farfarlle. Home-cooked. By me, duh.

Today was well-spent, albeit some arguments with Art.
I think nowadays I get easily agitated, I don't know why but I feel kinda MOK. (MOK means amok.) And I feel guilty 'cause I throw my temper all around, not like it's making anyone feel better. Gosh, I can't stand myself.
However, back to today. Went out on some chillax over a cup of coffee at Starbucks, with my precious Art and Lou. It's always so great to have your close friends around you, just chatting and bitching. But my scratchy throat and flu still persist on attacking me, now their accomplice the cough is starting to get to me too. Gahh. Hate it.

Tomorrow I'm gonna see my students again. Looking forward but hope they don't mind my throat.
I'm so looking towards end of the month. That's when all the moolah rolls in.
You know what I mean.

No comments: