Monday, January 21, 2008

Alright, I'm super tired after two major events during the weekends.

Firstly, my close sister Prissy is married on Saturday!!!
I woke up at 0430 in the morning and went to her house to help her, to take her gowns and jewellery, to help her give red packets to the kids and to serve tea to the elders.
Then, early in the morning at 10, her husband's friends asked me to drink, BEER!!!
Bo pian, must drink lah, cannot be spoilsport.
But those guys thought it's so WOW for a girl to drink beer. Like puh-lease lor, they really don't know me.
After that, in the late afternoon we went to the hotel to rest.
In the night, we're busy, damn busy man. It was as if it's my wedding lor. I helped them with the solemnisation ceremony and being the compere for the wedding. Well, hardly ate anything but I drank loads of red wine. Drank till I was quite tipsy, but good thing Ling, Chester and Kenneth sent me home. Hahaha.

Next, yesterday my dearest 'Nic is back!!! Welcome home, Nic!
Missed you so much.
It feels good to have you back.
Hahaha.

Tiring, feel like puking.
Gosh, if only I could puke everything out.
Bleah.

No comments: