Monday, January 28, 2008

I have a friend, she's one year my junior and she asked me some questions, and they made me reflect, on my behavior with the opposite gender.

She asked me, "Do you hold hands, hug or lay your head on a guy's shoulder? Though he's
your good friend?"
If you're one of my close friends, you'll know my answer. It's a YES. So, I told her.
'Cos I do hold hands, lock arms, hug and take a rest on my good-guy-friends' shoulders.
Then she asked(yet again), "Don't you think there should be some limits?"
Ok, so here it is. I should have expected this.
But if you know me well, you'll know my answer is: Well, I am an expressive girl. So, I'm used to this kinda thing. It's my way of expressing friendliness and besties form of expression.
But O well, whatever.

I thought about my way of expression.
Maybe it's not very acceptable to some, but I am like that.
I can't just change because of some people's dislike.
But I reckon I'll have to tone down my form of expression since some of my guy-friends are attached.
Don't want any trouble, you know.
But I am still very much expressive.
Very much ME.

No comments: