Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I love working.
I mean, though now I'm still terribly ill but I simply love my work.
My boss gave me two more classes, which means more moolah, more students, more work.
But I love it.
Eight classes all together for me now, though I should be tired, but I felt totally energetic.

My friends are facing problems, loads of problems, whether relationships, friendships or decision-making.
I don't think I have much of those problems, or maybe I have, but God gave me wisdom and a heart to handle them. And when I put my focus on God's assurance, these problems really become minute.

My dearest Nic, you maybe alone in China, but always remember we're here and be strong. You may not have handled your problems well but no matter what, just ignore the people and focus on us and God.

My darling Lou, your problem ah......small case lah. Just communicate more with you-know-who lor. Sure can worked a solution out one lah.

My dearest sister Dearie, relationship wise, I'm not worried for you. But friendship wise, well, give Long some time, he'll come to his senses and be more understanding. So, don't worry.

Mel, I hope I got my message across to you. This is your life, your future, seek God, ask yourself, the whole universe will conspire to help you if it's God's will. Love the art in yourself, not yourself in art. And most importantly, art is an expression of life.

As for myself, I do have a desire and special plan to serve God. But I do not know whether it's Him who's calling me or not, and whether I'm up to the task or not. So a little confused here, but I'll sort it out with God.
Yeah God, You know it all, right..?
Yes You do.

No comments: