Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Oh, you guys should know that MCking passed away right?
That is, if you guys ever read the tabloids.
Alright, let's give him the last round of applause, to MCking.
-applause-
It is always important that artistes get affirmation from his/her audiences.
But anyway, that's besides the point.
The point is, the media and some people are accusing Zoe Tay for not respecting MCking.
She lavishly celebrated her birthday with her fans and some editorial staff while on the other side, other celebs are sobbing their eyes out for MCking.
Okay, first of all, can't all of you see that it's a gimmick of the media to magnify both news and put them side by side on the papers?
Gosh, like how dumb could all the readers get? And if you are one of those who got tricked by this gimmick, please get yourself a new name and oh, it's spelled this way--M.O.R.O.N.
Like puh-lease! The editorial staff could jolly well not report the birthday celebration, or maybe just a low-profile report on the last page of the papers.
Next, I personally think that it would shut the mouths of the reporters and certain readers had Zoe sent a wreath over to MCking's funeral. 人没到,花圈理应到吧。
Firstly, it's a form of respect as well as concern. On the other hand, people won't have things to say.
But O well, as I always say: if you're in this circle, especially showbiz, people do talk and you gotta decide whether all those are worth it.

I am so into earning moolah nowadays......
I don't know why, but I guess, moolah is important, especially now I'm saving up for my brother's birthday as well as my education. I've started this plan on my further studies, so gotta save up. Oh, I'm drafting out my play. I'm not giving up on writing, never will.
=)

No comments: