Sunday, January 13, 2008

I'm so freaking tired nowadays.
Guess I've been teaching too much.
I mean, now I have six classes with me, so it's kinda taking the toll on me.
But somehow, I love my kiddos manz. They are sooooo cute!!!
It's going to be difficult for me to part with them when I have to quit.
Sigh.
When I was alone, stoning in my room, I prayed for the couples(I mean, those who are attached) in my oikos.
I also don't know why, but I felt prompted to pray for them, for their relationships with each other. I'm very sure prayer works, so I'm assured that whatever problems that they are facing now, will be overcomed.
I think I must come up with a prayer list for my oikos.
In my opinion, if one is concerned about another, one will hope for the best for that person. So, We pray not out of duty or because that's what everybody is doing, but we pray out of love for that someone.
So, we shall all pray for one another and encourage each other.

No comments: