Sunday, December 02, 2007

stop me

This morning I felt so crappy because of him. You might think: 'What a joke, girl. You have completely put him off your mind, you totally treat him as a friend now.' Yeah, maybe. But if that is really the case, then why did I weep when I think of him? Why did I feel that I was going to breakdown if I see his face again? Sometimes I wonder have I really let go of that past relationship, what is happening to me manz? I saw him from where I was, I felt stupid performing when he was there, then I became angry with myself because I'm mindful of what he thinks. I tried to laugh hard, look other directions or even trying to look focused on what I'm supposed to do. I know all these are just ways to cover up my embarrasment as well as my heartache but I could not help it. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being so stupid, maybe I just need a good cry and I'll be fine. I'm just being emotional, I'll be alright soon.
Gurl, get a grip on yourself.

No comments: