Friday, November 30, 2007

uber tired

O goodness!
I'm uber exhausted right now, my eyelids are practically drooping, can't really see the laptop monitor. That's how sleepy I am. Wrong. It's not just sleepy, but also drowsy and my whole body aching. These are what I get from a day's work. Especially when I have a class of Primary 2 students in the morning and a class of Primary 6 students in the evening, followed by 3 hours of dancing and singing for the musical rehearsals.
However, somehow or rather, I am kinda satisfied and fufilled. I guess I made full use of my day and I did things I like. Dancing, singing and acting were three things I love, so musical rehearsals are not much of a drag for me. Ha! I thought teaching will be a tough road for me but I guess I'm starting to like it after all. I mean, the kids are cute and it is fun to see the different kids from different background, how they are brought up and how they behave.
I am exhausted but super fufilled. I think the next thing on my list will be french lessons at Alliance Francaise. Cool!
I needa sleep soon, the laptop screen is becoming smaller......

No comments: