Monday, November 26, 2007

My friends and my december

I finally found a job!I will be teaching chinese in a learning centre.O well, and maybe teaching english too.Good for me, because I'll be earning my own keep.This month of december will be super busy for me, I'll be working and going for musical rehearsals almost everyday.
I miss 'Nic, he's all the way at China.Hope he's doing well.Hey brother remember we do care yeah!JiaYou babe!Hope to see you soon!
I've got a lovely bunch of friends, I couldn't thank them enough.Though sometimes, we do get frustrated with each other, but still we love each other!
Whee!~ =)
*Just before 'Nic left for China, we're at the Starbucks in Airport.
*This was a candid shot at One Fullerton, all of us were playing a fool.*A sorta formal take, but still, we can't help grinning widely.*Okie, another one. Come, come, let's bai-pose!*Cutie Alan and me outside NewUrbanMale at The Heeren. How sweet is that boy!!!*So ol' school! We sibz and Lou goes way back like, 7 years ago. 7 years of friendship, can you imagine that?!*Confessions of the official packet-tissue man to the teenage char-kway-teow queen. Lols!*Jo, Me, Lou, Art and Zac. We're with our parents at Village, celebrating Zac's and my dad's birthday.*How cute!!!!!!*It's gurl power manz!*We're a weird pair. Been through a lot huh......*See lah, don't even know why he want to check the teenage queen's bag lor. What d'ya reckon I'll bring? Drugs? Lols.*Look, my friends and my parents can get along well ok. So fun lah!I'm very satisfied with my life now. I just want to work, have fun and be radically obedient to God!

No comments: