Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The final show-down

Yesterday I sat for one of the major examinations.
It was Chinese Grammer.
As all of you know from my previous posts, I don't really fancy Chinese Grammer.
So, well, I didn't really stressed myself over my Chinese Grammer.
I mean, I just read up on what I thought was important and I told myself to just do my best.
So, I told God: Jesus You know ah, I really don't like Chinese Grammer. But I seriously don't want to fail that module lah. 'Cos I don't want to say Sayonara and pay 80 grand for failing. So God, You know only You can help me now, I don't know who else to turn to.
Well, yesterday wasn't too much of a battle. 'Cos thankfully, the paper wasn't that difficult as I imagine. So, Hallelujah! Love You Jesus! *muackz*
Tomorrow is another major paper on Etymology.
Now still in the process of revising.
Just do my best, God help me!

No comments: