Tuesday, December 04, 2007

my p4 and p3

This afternoon I went to teach my Primary Four kids. They are so fun, and I meant, real fun. Basically, they weren't very good in Chinese (duh, or else why would they be in my class) but they really have that eagerness to learn something new and to interact with me. They are talkative but not rowdy, and I'm so thankful for that. I like my students to interact with me, but they must know their limits. I'm having problems with my Primary Three English Writing class. They are uber rowdy and the whole class is chaotic, I just pray they could have that interest and eagerness to learn, and not always thinking of playing games.
I love it today, I feel so happy with this Primary Four class. =) Gonna buy them some presents as prizes, 'cos we had a contest today. Whee!~

No comments: