Monday, December 31, 2007

Goodbye 2007, Hello 2008

This is the last day of year 2007.
I guess it has been a great year for me.
Though I am still stuck with epilepsy, but I grew up psychologically and spiritually.
Been through quite a lot, did more acting and performing than anything else, which yes, I did enjoy.
But in the year 2008, I hope to earn more money and be a blessing to people around me. I want to do what God wants me to do. To give more of my time and love to people in my life, to bring them to their feet when they fall. Another thing is, I hope to write more poems and plays, hone up my writing skills.
2007's Christmas Musical was wonderful! No words can describe how much I love it, how much I love the teamwork and the effort everyone has put in. And of course, how loving and great is our God.
I want to thank my family for being so loving and understanding towards me, though sometimes I could be quite stubborn. Thanks a gazillionz Daddy, Mommy and Artie.
Also, I want to thank my bunch of close friends who never failed to care and cheer me up and always making me feel important. *muacks* to Lou and Zac, Nic, Jocelyn.
Of course not forgetting my darling sister: Marianne dearie. Thanks gurl for everything, for being so understanding of my busy schedule, never blaming me, never laying guilt traps on me. Love you dear.
Last but not least, my OIKOS family. You guys are great manz. You never know how much I appreciate you guys for treating me like an adult but at the same time doting on me and caring so much about me.
So much for 2007, it's time for 2008.
I'm sure 2008 will be a greater and more fufilling year than before.
I throw my arms wide open to embrace the coming year.
Goodbye 2007, Hello 2008!

No comments: