Monday, December 17, 2007

Yesterday morning I went for sunday service.
Altar call was to receive God's love, and to have the assurance that God loves everyone of us.
Many went forward for the altar call, including me.
Some say that we lack of self-assurance, or lack of faith.
Well, sorry but I beg to differ.
In life, not everything is smooth-sailing, we may fall, get tired or totally exhausted.
To go for altar call does not necessarily mean that we do not have faith or self-assurance, we just need encouragement from God, a touch from the Lord.
In fact, the willingness to step out to the altar proves that we saw the problem in ourselves, and we are willing face it with God.

I am much annoyed by someone who always writes his blog with this mindset as if the whole world have offended him and as if only he knows what is the best. I mean, can't you deal with life and people with a bit more of understanding and compassion? Can't you stand in others' perspective to look at life? Well, maybe I really don't understand you enough, but I don't think you have any right to pass any judgement on others.

No comments: