Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Yesterday night I went out with Marianne dahling to Siglap Coffee Club.
Went to get a drink and my favourite muddy mud pie!!!!
mwahahahahaha!!!!
That's side track..our main point is to meet up and chat.
Chat our hearts out yesterday.
I'm so glad to see her.
You guys have no idea how important this dahling is to me,
even though we don't meet up for weeks or months, we'll think of each other the moment something important happened in our lives.
When we feel like laughing
or crying
or just plain sharing and encouraging,
we'll call each other.
some photos we took yesterday:

my muddy mud pie gurlie's chocolate enchantment yummy...hmmm...taste heavenly... gurlie is totally in the clouds....

something wrong with the blogger photo upload...will upload more when i can.

No comments: