Tuesday, January 16, 2007

i can't wait to leave Singapore.
of course i'll miss my family and my slAckers inc. and my divas'Club.
and maybe someone else.
i look forward to live a life of my own out there.
even though yes, i'll be coming back in July, i hope to go leave Singapore again.
for a longer period of time. maybe for years.
it's not that Singapore ain't good, just that, sometimes leaving is a better choice.
i miss my slAckers inc. so much.
especially precious dahling marianne, cutie dahling feng, louis sweetie, jocelyn mama, ah long, ethan, nigel...
you guys have always been there, no matter what.
we've been through fun, tears, fury and the coldest wars ever.
hahahaha..
sigh...6 years plus of friendship...and some love complications within...
hahahaha..
a toast to our friendship!!!~may our friendship continue for years to come!!! =)
^everyone will want to go on a ride in a limo, but all we want is someone to take the bus with us when the limo is down.^
these few weeks i've been a little emo..
guess it's all due to the leaving for China in 5 weeks.
i never knew leaving was this tough.
i thought it was just going away to another place to live the life there.
but i guess there are just too many things and close ones that make me turn my head to look and ponder or reminisce about.
but i still want to leave(not mentioning this trip to China), even if it's after my service to the government.
a bigger world out there for me to experience.
i'll miss my family, relatives, teachers and mentors, my close ones, especially my gang.
i'll miss Singapore's food.
i'll miss the laughters i have with my slAckers inc.
i'll miss the dinners i have with my listener aka my bitching partner-louis sweetie.
i'll miss my enoch and eden, our heart to heart chats and bitching around.
i'll miss clubbing around with my divas.
gahh!!!!
i'll miss loadz of stuff here..
but loadz of things are out there waiting for me to go learn and experience.
i can't miss out on those.
nope, i'll leave but certain things and people will always be there in my mind, in my heart.
love you guys. ;)

No comments: