Wednesday, January 10, 2007

i've never been so mortified!!!

as usual, today is a busy day for me.

i went to the school in the morning to install Photoshop CS2 into my laptop.
then, pingz, qinx, qing jie and me gather for chinese presentation skills project meeting.
o well, i was the entertainment of the day manz.
i guess we're all so bored and tired with our damn project that we decided to do something stupid.
it all started with pingz playing and messing with my hair as i was compiling our presentation, then she and qinx found a rubber band. and they gleefully tied my hair up into some clownish hairstyle. Like that.

if you think this is bad, there's worse. i looked damn idiotic and FAT, rite??!! DARN!!!
very good. i continued with my compilation.
who knows they got me to act in their short clip. just to entertain them.
alright...as a very great pal of theirs, i agreed.
so they film me with my crazy acting and clownish hairstyle.
freak. they all laughed their heads off, alright alright..laugh away.
BUT!!!! pingz asked qinx to send her the short clip. they decided to share the "joy".
WHO KNOWS!!!!!
qinx accidentally sent the short clip to some stranger by the name of eunice!!!!!
Oh My 天!!!
i'm utterly mortified by what happened!!!!
the clip might be share online with many on YouTube.
what will become of me?!! my future is RUINED!!!

qinx ar qinx...what have you done to my reputation??!!
:'(

5 comments:

my footsteps left said...

ORIGINALITY!!!!
HELLO?!!

ORIGINALITY!!!

LOL, nice pic! (:
hohohohohoohohohoho!!!!!

Anonymous said...

yes!!! u looked like a STD carrier...!!!
and STOP going around the sch to TRAUMA ppl le..ok!!!
hohohohohohohooooooo...
loved ur cLip and muz thanks mi hor..hohohoho...wahahaha... =pp

`Dee* said...

qinx n pingz...the destroyers of my life!!!! hahahahahaha!!!!!
thanks to u all i got such a idiotic image loh..sigh..wad to do...i'm such a gr8 pal to u gurls..
look at my face look at my face!!!!
so good lehz...whr got look like STD carrier???

Anonymous said...

You dun look idiotic..I think you look more like a nerd than an idiot to me and you are NOT fat..

Anonymous said...

I am yiwei from BC..:)