Thursday, January 04, 2007

Specially to Louis, my friend for life.

Gosh!!!
Louis!!!!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!
i really really really love the christmas present you gave to me.
a compilation of the fun we had all these time.
-smilez- your lil' princess forever, alright...?
i got you a present too.
something to remind you of me, even when you're very very busy.
hahahaha..

thank you for being there for me when i needed you.
thank you for bearing with all my nonsense all these 6 years.
thank you for listening to me yell, scream, cry, laugh, smile, talk all the nonsensical rubbish.
thank you for letting me play a fool and be me even though sometimes i hurt you a lot.
most of all, thank you for loving me and taking care of me even though sometimes i could be so mean and bad-tempered.

just want to tell you;
take good care my dearest friend.
must miss me when i'm in china lah, but don't miss until cry badly hor. LoL.
help me take care of marianne, feng and the gurls.
make sure you all keep J.D. slackers inc. going on..
and keep in contact even though i'm away.

i really appreciate everything you've done for me, thank you so much.
-hugz-

with loadz of love,
amanda.

No comments: