Friday, January 26, 2007

Yesterday I was totally bushed out.
I slept at 1.30am and woke up at 5.30am.
Did some last minute change to my marketing presentation slides and write my cue cards.
And rushed to school for the actual presentation.
O well, the presentation went quite smoothly.
Everything was good and we really put in a lot of effort.
Finally finish MOST of my assignments,
left with New Media Collage/Global Issues Term Paper/Presentation Skills Final Project/Marketing Test/ConLang Exam.
Oh yep, there's no school today so i went shopping with my brother.
We went to Bugis street, and I bought a big knapsack for myself.
So happy because it's useful for my trip to Mongolia. ;)
Cost only $20!!! But plus the grocceries i bought today, i used up my last dime.
Hahaha!!
Poor me! I'm left with no dough but quite contented lah.
Now setting out for oikos, talk more later!
=)

No comments: