Sunday, January 21, 2007

nostalgia and fame

I went back to my previous church this morning.
They changed their name to Hope Presbyterian Church [HPC]
A tad too quiet for me.
Well, and no one recognised me at all. I think I've really changed a lot.
Be it character or looks. Hahaha.
Guess I'm too used to attending a charismatic church.
Perhaps I'll visit City Harvest Church next week.

We sang this song this morning. And i love it.

As Bread That Is Broken
Many hearts are hungry tonight
Many trapped in darkness
Yearn for the light
So many who are far from home
And many who are lost
O Lord Your wounded children need
The power of Your cross

Chrous:
As bread that is broken
Use our lives
As wine that is poured out
A willing sacrifice
Empower us Father
To share the love of Christ
As bread that is broken Lord
Use our lives

Help us to begin where we are
Help us love the people
Near to our hearts
Then give our faith a mission field
Wherever You may call
Lord love Your world
Through each of us
Until we've touched them all

( Repeat Chorus Twice )

As wine that is poured out Lord
As bread that is broken Lord
Use our lives


Oh yeah, i went for filming yesterday afternoon.
Acted as a rebellious girl cum an ah-lian wannabe.
Well, I get to know another group of media friends, network built again.
Oh and before I forget, I might get the deal on acting in a music video for Adidas.
That is, if it doesn't clash with my China trip.
Really hope I can get it. Pretty please....

My eyelids are drooping now, help, I'm tired.
Will blog more later, let me sleep now.

No comments: