Wednesday, January 31, 2007

More photos from yesterday's coffee club outing...gurlie and i were cam-whoring...totally laughed our heads off. The waiters in the cafe were amused by us. I guess we all needed those laughters, really lifted our mood. ;)
i looked playful in this. gurlie gave the perfect smile.
i guess i looked a lil' dreadful in this..lols.
we looked mentally shagged. hey hey...whatcha' lookin' at manz?!
Heeee!!!! *blink blink* *Pout pout*
do we look farniez?! we're supposed to. LoLs!!

To my precious dahling:
you know you can just dial me if anything happens okie.
and though i'm going away soon, i'll be back in 5 months no worries alright??
when i'm in china, just mail me or msn me or just tag me.
we'll keep in contact ya.
Be brave and face life's ups and down with something i call courage okie,
"Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore."
-Andrew Gide.
1 more quote for you and for me;
"Failure is the only opportunity to begin again more intelligently."
-Henry Ford.
People can hate us but they can't take away the spirit in us, the one that spurs us to forward and fight on.
Love you loadz gurl, will miss you.

No comments: