Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Sometimes, certain things are hard to forget.
Especially when feelings are deeply etched in one's heart.

This morning before the sun was up, i dreamt of Bee2 again.
Yes, you didn't read wrongly, the word is AGAIN.
I used to call him Bee2, I wonder if he'll ever call me Di2 again.
Sigh.

The dream was very short but shockingly surreal;
I was waiting for eBlood when i saw Bee2 alighting the bus with eBlood and some other people.
I was shocked and as usual, I became totally quiet when I saw Bee2.
We walked quite a distance and during this walk, eBlood was far ahead of me.
He was talking to other girls while Bee2 was right beside me.
We said nothing but somehow we know we've got a lot to say to each other.
In the end, I was so disappointed with eBlood for ignoring me, i turned and shouted goodbye to everyone.
Bee2 looked at me knowingly and smiled with this understanding that connects both our souls.
That smile brought me peace and jolt back a series of memories that we shared.
And I woke up like that, in the dark, with the feeling lingering within me.

Feelings so deep,
so hard to fade.
Only time will tell,
only time will help.

I still remember the first time we held hands was in Bus 14.
That day, we decided to take the long bus ride home instead of the mrt.
That bus ride was really long.
I was feeling so cold in there that i started shivering.
He reached for my hands and warmth just passed through.

I also remember we love to go to the library together to study.
Though we study different things but we just love each other's company.
Our favourite place was Esplanade library.
When I always got too tensed up and focused in my revision,
he'll rub my neck for me.

On 2005's Christmas eve, we went to Mac for supper after the musical.
Everybody was teasing us.
He walked me home and before we parted, we hugged.
That was the first time I tasted what was called,
"Goodnight, goodnight. Parting was such sweet sorrow."

Maybe he doesn't remember all these, but they are all kept in one corner of my heart.
For memories.

Now I've got eBlood loving me so much and I love him too.
Bee2 will be part of my memory, a very sweet yet hurtful past.
Bee2 is history, eBlood is what really means to me now.

with much love,
*pRin€esS.

No comments: