Tuesday, March 28, 2006

yeah yeah i know i owe my readers a post on the explanation of my visions.
well, go read proverbs 28:1.
the righteous shall be as bold as the lion.
i told you guys i faced persecutions from my loved ones right...?
but still i made a stand for Jesus.
making a stand for Jesus and going against the ways of the world will land me in a war with the devil.
i need boldness and courage to fight this war.
as for the arch, sweetie says in ancient Rome, rulers will give permission to the army who won a battle to build an arch as a symbol of victory.
well, it may be saying ultimate victory we'll get after battling with the devil.
pastor mark says he honestly have no idea how to interpret, but it could also be the glorious presence of our Holy God.
as for the wings...i guess its telling me not to be afraid, for the Holy Spirit will gimme peace.
yeah...
i think im very into writing nowadays.
writing out my feelings is like so much better. i mean, as u read, it feels real.
cos i guess sometimes we numb our hearts so much that we cant really feel.
so writing makes things real.
gotta go for dinner now.
till later then!

No comments: