Monday, March 13, 2006

ha! lovely sunny afternoon.
Now taking a break from work.
been working my butt off, typing my momma's reports.
kinda exhausted now, mayhap i'll take a nap later.

i realised im so not into B.G.R nowadays.
i mean, im like so immune to guys now that i dont even give them an extra glance.
and i dont wish to have a bloody relationship with any bloody guy either.
i just had this new realisation that im taking God even more seriously now.
i mean, im like holding on to Him as if He's the air i breathe.
like...uh..He's the only person who can gimme life.
i want Him more than any other thing.
weird huh..? i dont get it either.
i mean, i dont know why i became like that. it's so sudden, but then again, it's not a bad thing either, yeah..? yeah..*nodz*

life is good.
my life is great. funtastic!
which means-fun AND fantastic.
though sometimes i get into trouble, people hurt me, me hurt people, or sometimes i get grumpy and rant like a mad woman, Jesus is always there to hold me and gimme hope and love.
He taught me to look at life from the bright side of life.
He gave me my dearest family members who loves me as their precious(tho' sometimes they could be kinda protective).
He gave me my gang of friends who brought me fun and craze!
He gave me my family in Christ who brought me joy, delight and laughter,and prayed for me in times of trouble.
He gave me a house to live in, financial assistance, peace and joy in my heart, blessings, even trials and testings to mould my character.
Most importantly, He gave me breath and strength to enjoy all these.

how could i continue to complain and grumble when life is filled with all these He had given?!
how could i not praise and worship Him when i have all the reasons to do so?!
so, PRAISE THE LORD!!!!

The Potter's Hand
Beautiful Lord wonderful Saviour
i know for sure, all of my days are held in Your hand
crafted into Your perfect plan
You gently called me into Your presence
guiding me by Your Holy Spirt
teach me dear Lord
to live all of my life
through Your eyes
i'm captured by Your Holy calling
set me apart
i know You're drawing me to Yourself
lead me Lord i pray
take me
mould me
use me
fill me
i give my life to the Potter's hand
call me
guide me
lead me
walk beside me
i give my life to the Potter's hand.

1 comment:

~DeUTzYgAL~ said...

ooh.. you hurt people? hmmm.. like when?? do tell.. hahaz (= muackies