Thursday, March 23, 2006

OMG!!
what can i say..!?
salsa lessons are getting more and more fun!
i'm learning more steps and dancing more!
today's lesson was great!
though i crossed my legs once in a while, but dancing with guys who knows the steps are cool.
i mean, guys who lead you on the dance floor.
they are all average looking, but their ability to dance is their charm.
Oh my oh my!! Lols.. ;)
can't stop grinning after salsa lessons.
cause it was really fun, and the guys are leading and decisive.
in salsa, the guys lead the gurls.
so for once in a while, it's refreshing to be led.
lols ;)
conclusion: guys who can dance are charming, charismatic. i like..! ;p
my feet hurt but i think its worth it.

nah..don get me wrong. i just find those guys charming.
but definitely not as boyfriends.
cos im hungry for God now, not boys.
i used to be boy-crazy, even man-mad.
but now, im God-hungry.
and i will ever be. >_<" v

love y'all! =)

No comments: