Tuesday, March 28, 2006

okie i know i shouldnt be here at this hour blogging.
but, i just cant sleep after drinking that cup of hot lemon tea.
bah-ness!
hmmm...
maybe i should tell u guys about the visions i saw on sunday, during service.
during worship, i saw this arch exuding a lot of light.
the arch was surrounded by a lot alot of clouds and mist.
the feeling was so magnificent, grand and glorious.
so wow-ed!!
then i begin to doubt myself, i dont know whether its my imagination or is it really God trying to tell me something cos at that time i havent figure out the visons i saw.
during the word released i opened my eyes and i saw a pair of wings flying super fast across our screen where the words"Jesus Is Lord" is.
the feeling was at rest and peaceful.
after service, i went to pastor mark and told him about these and my lion vision.
then he sort of enlightened me.
hehe...want to know....?
tell u later in the morning.
im tired now, want to sleep.
;)

No comments: