Thursday, March 30, 2006

my brother came home from bangkok last night.
he totally went on a shopping spree manz!
he bought a lot of things, A LOT!!!!
and he bought 2 t-shirts and a dress and a flora handbag for me!!!!
yay-ness!!! Thankew brother! =)

about "saying what's honest" issue..
people just want to hear what is pleasing aint it so???
what if i am honest?
can relationships between people still be as smooth as they were?
i dont know you know...

nowadays im so emotionless(as in the soul not the shell),esp during car and bus rides or on the train.
im so free that im doing a lot of reading and thinking.
issues that never occur to me before now sprout in my mind
it keeps my mind working but i dont know what is it going to do to my heart.
is something wrong with me? its as if im so....WEIRD.

and im getting fat. i hate that.
i hate long holidays and no work and no school.
cos i eat and rot at home and get fat like nobody's business.
i hope school starts soon, stress and work and workshops this way comes,
and i'll slim down.
and i want to start some dance and exercise in order to slim down.
by end of my 2nd year in poly, i must REALLY slim down
so that when i go to China,Zhejiang in my 3rd year i can fit in the cheongsam there.
heehee!!! good good...muahahahaha!!!
;)

No comments: