Wednesday, March 15, 2006

ok, i just finish doing QT.
so, well, decided to blog some stuff.
i guess now God is putting me through this period of "set apart" and purifications.
cos im facing a lot of temptations but im trying my very best along with God's help to resist.
also, im facing some persecutions and doubts from my close ones.

my family and i went for supper just now at Jalan Kayu.
i didnt know how but the topic that sprout out was about pastors being rich.
well, my family said pastors should not indulge in luxuries.
i do agree, but what then do you count as indulgence in luxuries?
also, through this heated argument i discovered that some of my momma's thinking is kinda wrong.
my brother commented if pastors are seen being rich or indulging, congregation will say that pastors are being materialistic.
i dont know, u know.
i mean, why cant pastors be rich? just as long as they dont indulge in luxuries.
and when their material things are being taken away(like Job in the bible),they should not feel unfair or curse God. i think its ok that pastors are rich.

well, this discussion also led us to another topic of how i feel about my family not going to church and their attitude toward God.
i mean, they are neither hot nor cold.
they say they are christians, but did they communicate with God?
my momma says she does pray to God when she need something, not only on $$ terms but also for strength.
i told her you dont talk to God only when u need something from Him, but also thank Him and praise Him and tell Him u love Him cos we have all the reasons to do so!!!!!
i told them(my family), being a christian is having a relationship with God. we talk to Him and listen to Him. be still and hear His voice.
i told them we can hear Him through the bible,through a sermon,through a prophecy etc.
i ask them are they reading the bible? they kept quiet.
reading His word!!! it's the basics! how do we know His heartbeat if we dont read His word and communicate with Him?!
mayhap i was a little too emotional when i confronted them, but i was glad i did.
cos i finally got it off my chest.
and i also told them about speaking in tongues.

Ahhh..im really happy i said something about my relationship with God.
especially to my loved ones.
i want them to understand, to know how much i love Him.
cos Jesus gave me life.
its always the toughest when your loved ones raise doubts and persecutions.
i'll continue to be a witness for Him and show the world that He loves them too.
bring the Good News to the world.

i love Him.
Cos He loves me too, even more.
And forever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bless you girl!!