Saturday, March 11, 2006

sure wonder where i've lost myself in these few days right..?
everyone misses me huh?
hahaha! just kiddin' la.
wednesday Prayer and Praise was great!
God talked to me, God was there with me.
His presence was so overwhelming and woosh!
i cried cos His presence was so strong in my heart.
on thursday, i went for salsa lessons. told you guys i want to upgrade myself yea
n yep, i did it! i went for salsa lesson number 1.
i love it!
i mean, i love learning something new!
guess i might be taking up yoga soon.
see how things go along.
today i was out with gurlie darling.
she had some problems with Mr.C, uh huh..
but i was there to talk to her.
so eventually, she sees things in a different perspective.
my impact is huge eh! hahaha! =)
love ya darl, and i definitely had fun today! hee!

Ahhhh...life's so good.
God is so good to me.
He never leaves me.
and im so glad He was there to hold my hand though i was down,
and almost in trouble! oops! -stick out tongue-
yea..well...i love Him, really.

nowadays got so many wants...let's take a look at my wish list.
(though i don expect u to buy them for me*hint hint* but i just want to organise my thoughts, you know...)
  • a daily devoution book
  • a pair of strapped high-heels
  • salsa music CD
  • nachos with cheese & mustard sauce[okie,this is a craving]
hmmMMmm...that's all for now i guess. if there's anything else, i'll update u guys!
hahaha! ;)

No comments: