Sunday, June 22, 2008

Path to Learn

Tomorrow will be THE day.
The start of my one-month school experience.
Well, a little nervous for sure but I am sure I can handle it.
I am quite sure this experience will be very fruitful and interesting.
Also, I promise to learn as much as possible from this practicum.
Everyday will be a fufilling day for me! Whee!~
I've got promptings and dreams about serving this specific ministry in church.
But after talking it with my leader, I felt it's important to seek the Lord for directions and walk in His ways before I make any decisions.
So, one day if you see me serving in this particular ministry in church, don't be surprised.
I will update you guys more on my school experience and the ministry stuff another day.
For now, I want to bathe and read up on some notes on teaching.
To my princesses: Have fun during school experiences and learn loads!

No comments: