Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Fried Brain Fight Fried Food

I'm back from church camp on Saturday night.
Church camp was fun, the only down thing was: I was terribly ill.
My tonsils were swollen and I had a fever of 41 Degree Celsius. Yes, my brain was fried, but no one would notice that I had sucha high fever. 'Cause basically, I'm still playing and laughing like a normal me (which probably wasn't very normal in the first place, ha!)
Yup, but by God's grace lah, my fever quickly subsided and I returned to church for sunday service. Just that my tonsils still hurt quite a bit 'cause it was terribly swollen and full of pus.
However, after visiting the doctor yesterday, and taking some antibiotics, my tonsils hurt less.
No more fever too!
But still, I gotta avoid fried food and seafood.
Sho' sadd...

No comments: