Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Whatever

These few days I've been rotting at home.
I miss clubbing and drinking.
It has been a gazillionz of years since I last clubbed and my doctor forbids me to touch even a teeny weeny drop of alcohol.
Arrgh!!!
Getting too much of the 'girl-next-door' kinda lifestyle.
And I am really getting way too bored.
Everyone around me is working, slogging their life away.
I wish I could do that too.
Basically, I am waiting for my practicum at Bedok West Primary, which will be starting on 23 June.
Yet, for now, I seriously don't mind hooking up a rich boyfriend who thinks I am the best thing that ever happen to him. Hahaha.
Alright, just kidding ok. Although, it will really be nice to have a rich boyfriend.
But hey, the poor have the their own way of dating.
Lols.
I am just ranting, I have nothing much to say.
-XOXO-
You know you love me.
And I love you too.
Whatever. -RMIE-

No comments: