Saturday, June 21, 2008

Mister Chin

Sigh. I didn't get his contact number or even email address.
But I cannot forget his face, and his kind eyes.
And his cute smile with braces.
Not to forget, his sincere tone and patience.
I guess it could be a good thing that I never get to really know him, except for his name and his looks. 'Cause secretly liking someone is quite a great feeling, I realised.
It is so......special.
For anyone who's curious, this guy I'm mentioning is the lab assistant who drew my blood for me for some blood tests. I met him in SGH, then again in the polyclinic.
As for why I met him twice, it will be ardous for me to type it here.
Just let me tell you why I was so smitten by this stranger.
Well, I guess it was his kind eyes that draws me initially, then came the patience of this young man that pulls me deeper and we ended this encounter with his cute smile.
On my way home from the polyclinic, I was dilligently imprinting every detail of his looks in my mind, remembering the conversations we held at his table.
I think for all my life, I will never forget this stranger that left some footprints in my life and nearly took my breath away.
And he is..............................................hah! It's a secret I'll never tell.
You know you love me.

No comments: