Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Students......

For the last few weeks, I've been too uptight about my school experience.
Haven't been breathing properly and having panic attacks.
But this week, everything seems better.
I'm loving my students more and more.
If not for my students, I would not bother to even go to school.

Today my primary 3 students and I had fun playing games.
Could see that they were happy, but I did not tell them that day after tomorrow will be my last day. Well, just don't know how to tell them. Will miss them terribly.
As for my primary 5 students, today a group of primary 5 boys came and ask me:
“老师,你家里有没有避孕套?”
我:“有啊,干么?”
他们几个男生显得吃惊似的。
他们回过神,调皮的问:“老师,你的那些避孕套拿来干么?”
我叹了一口气:“那你觉得避孕套拿来干嘛就干嘛咯。”
And they continued giggling, after that they start grilling me about whether I have boyfriends and stuff like that.
I asked them:“你们为什么问那么多?喜欢我啊?”
And as usual, they start pushing the question to each other.
Sighs, boys.

I will miss them, ALL of them.

No comments: