Monday, June 25, 2007

Examinations ~ 1

Yes! Finished philosophy paper today.
Hmmm......it was easier than I thought.
So, I'm happy! =)
Rested for half a day, tomorrow will be a day to chiong my classic literature.
Classic Literature exam will be held on 28 June 2007.
I fear for this subject.
'Cos it's definitely ancient for me, all in ancient chinese language.
BUT, of course I'll try my best, like duh!

We've all decided, we'll do our best for our exams.
But then, immediately after exams, we're gonna shop till we drop and go for karaoke sessions!
Hahaha!
~Whee!~
Just the thought of that spurs me on to chiong for my exams.
Yay yay!

*shoutouts*

Marianne gurlie, love you loadz.
Just keep yourself happy and healthy, just tag me, email me or gimme a call anytime.
-muackz muackz hugz hugz-

Nic dearie, thank you in advance for the lilies.
White, yellow, green. A little of each.
You know me too well, lil' nicky.
-huggies-
=)

Lou dearest, hope to see you soon.
Take good care alright, heard that you've become really skinny.
-ginormous hugz-

Zac kor, thank you so muchie for the email.
Really lifted up my mood and made my day.
-bearie hugz-

Artie brother, miss you miss you miss you!
What else can I say but miss you so muchie!
Can't wait to see you soon!
-a gazillionz hugz-

Alright, finished with shoutouts.
Hmmm......
~Muackz to everyone!~
=P

No comments: