Friday, June 29, 2007

examinations ~ 2

Yesterday I sat for my classic literature paper.
All of you must be wondering how is it right?
Don't have to ask, 'cos I didn't complete the paper.
I had a relapse of epileptic fit when I was halfway through the paper.
All I could remember is I suddenly went unconscious, then when I woke up, I was lying in my lecturer's office.
But when I regain consciousness, my friend told me that during my relapse I was struggling to return to my seat, to complete my exmaination. Hah! I couldn't believe it too, why would I be so silly to struggle to my seat and finish my paper?! Hmmm......but I do remember mumbling something about my examination when I was unconscious.
But anyway, that was what happened lah.
My friend told me that my lecturer was totally shocked and stunned, so much so that he was screaming and roaring when I blackout.
I really want to thank my lecturers(Professor Zhang, Miss Geng Zhi Hong and Miss Wu Jing), hmmm......'cos I think I really gave them a scare yesterday.
Also, I want to thank Xin Yi, Qiuling, KaiBoon, and of course, my clique of friends: pingz, qinx, binx, lingx, meizhen, junn, qing jie.
Last but not least, my 专属天使, thank you for the sweet letter and orange juice, really felt much better.
Thank you everyone for your concern, I'm really fine now.
=)

No comments: